India is the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer and Bajaj has been on the market for a long time marketing top bike models. Unlike most of the brand, the manufacturer Bajaj comes with an advantage that most of the bikes from this brand deliver high fuel efficiency. If you have already checked the Indian two-wheeler market, then you would have noticed that Bajaj Platina is one of the top fuel efficient bikes that could deliver a mileage that could range between 80 to 90 km/l.
With demand for Bajaj Platina, almost the same since its initial launch the manufacturer has been updating and launching new versions of Platina model ever since. The Bajaj Platina 110 is the latest launch from Bajaj with almost top attractive features as never seen in any Bajaj Platina versions. Here is everything you need to know about the latest addition to the Bajaj Platina series.
- Comes with a 115 cc engine incorporated while the previous model came with a 100cc engine
- Designed to deliver 8.6 bhp power at 7000 rpm
- The manufacturer claims that the bike could produce 9.81 Nm torque at 5000 rpm which is comparatively higher than the previous versions
- Has a single cylinder engine with 2 valves
- Like the previous model, the Bajaj Platina 110 comes with the same carburettor fuel delivery system.
- In the case of ignition, cooling system, gear set, transmission type, and clutch system the specification remains the same as the previous model
- Ignition – Digital Twin Spark Ignition
- Cooling system – Air cooling
- Gear set – Manual, 4 gears
- Clutch – Wet multiple
- Has a 110 mm drum brake in the front and rear
- Incorporated with a 17 inch front and rear wheel
- Like the previous version, the Bajaj Platina 110 also comes with tubed alloy wheels in the front and rear that offers good riding comfort and stability.
- Hydraulic, Telescopic Type suspension in the front and trailing arm with a coaxial hydraulic shock absorber in the rear that enhances the stability, as well as, the riding comfort.
- Has an overall weight of 108 kg, this is where the Bajaj Platina 110 becomes a bit interesting, the same 100 cc Bajaj Platina comes with the same overall weight.
- Overall length – 2000 mm
- Seat height – 798 mm
- Overall height – 1060 mm
- The bike could hold up to 11.5 litres of petrol
- Could deliver a mileage of 83 km/l
- Designed to acquire a maximum speed of 100 kilometres per hour
Bajaj Platina 110 Extra Features
Unlike the previous Bajaj Platina model, this bike comes with an updated with a digital odometer that could deliver enhanced and user-friendly readings. When compared to other bikes, the Bajaj Platina 110 comes with almost the same stylish alloy wheels like that of Bajaj Discover.
The all new Bajaj Platina 110 comes with new graphics, decals, and individual day time running lamp that is just set above the current headlamps. One of the most notable things about the Bajaj Platina 110 is that it is tuned in such a way that it could develop a maximum torque of about 9.81 Nm at 5000 rpm, compare to any other bike in this segment and this torque is high and attractive.
The all-new Bajaj Platina 110 comes in three colour variants
- Ebony black with grey decals
- Ebony black with blue decals
- Cocktail wine red
If you are a person looking for a fuel efficient bike with an attractive body and high-quality engine, then Bajaj Platina 110 is the best bike you could get today.