Suzuki and Yamaha act as the maestro manufacturer of sports and semi sports based bikes in India, both the Japanese companies offers best of technologies to the customers. The wide range of offering of both the company’s manufactured bike shows powerful performing riding partners combined with efficient mileage hand in hand. Of course you cannot buy both Yamaha and Suzuki bikes together as the price of highly valuable range of models from both the companies are quiet high. In order to better help you to choose the best we will discuss Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi, the new launch of the company with Yamaha YZF-R15 S with all sort of details discussed that includes specification, pros and cons of both the bikes. Discussed things will surely help you to wisely choose the better available option, read out the specifications and choose the better available option.
Suzuki Gixxer Fi
Gixxer series carries a special mention when we talk about the Suzuki options available in India, the most popular model is yet another time available with the top class model that is called as the Gixxer Fi. The bike is categorized to be called as the premium commuter bike that is powered with the fuel injected version of the 155cc engine, the bike is dedicated to the younger generation that’s why comes with the young vibrant color options with metallic triton blue and the glass sparkle black and metallic color option.
- One of the great and best part about the Suzuki Gixxer Fi bike is that the fully faired bike that looks stunning cost less in order to better let the young breeds ride the beast in speed.
- The engine source combined with bike is outstanding with 154.9cc engine that helps the Gixxer Fi to churn up power of 14.6bhp in just 16.9 seconds.
- For better riding you don’t need only speed as the other great need is your safety that is commanded with great braking system. In order to perfectly sums up the clause Gixxer Fi is offered with 266mm disc brakes and 240mm rear disc brakes as option.
- The engine of the bike is not that much advanced to cool off easily on its own with natural technology, riding the bike for longer hours may harm the engine performance. In such case oil or liquid cooling becomes mandatory for the bike.
- There is no ABS Technology available to allure the customers, the bike is offered with double disc brakes and ABS is not available as option that may result distancing some of the buyers from buying the bike.
Price- INR 1,00,172
Yamaha YZF R15S
Yamaha launched the YZF series far back in the year, as the model becomes popular the Yamaha is yet another time ready to amuse the speed lovers with the stunning finished and well grabbed for speed bike called as the Yamaha YZF R15S. The bike is powered with 45kmpl mileage that makes it one of the best faired bike option available that combines well speed and performance. The bike is available with 149cc engine that offers better care with the 130kmph top speed, the bike gets single piece straight seat and redesigned tail section and is available in three color options named as track white, adrenalin red and spark green.
- Yamaha has introduced new color options for the Bike, being not able to showcase great changes in the overall look of the bike the change in color options available helped Yamaha R15 series to play it bold since launch.
- The Bike with 150cc engine can sprint to the speed of 100kmph in just 13 seconds 2 to 4 seconds faster than the other available options.
- Yamaha R15 feels a bit overpriced while comparing with other bikes in the competition available as Bajaj RS200, and AS200.
- ABS is available in other bikes as the safety measure but non availability in Yamaha R15S counts it bit older.
Price- INR I,18,903